Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bringing Chubby Back...

The blog title is in reference to one of my favorite onesies. You will see it in the next few pics and I think it's a fitting title for the Jackman. Never has anyone looked so good so squishy. :) Not much to report this week except Jack got to have Daddy and Me time on Monday. They had all day Monday to hang out and I'm embarrassed to admit that Andy got more housework done on that one day than I do in a whole weekend. (Laundry is my enemy.) It was adorable to hear about their day hanging out together - I just wish federal holidays included teachers so I could have joined in the fun!

Monday start with an early morning wake-up call from Mommy. He does not look pleased...







Then it was breakfast and catching up on the morning news with Daddy.







Here they are discussing the latest story on Gerber futures and whether it's a good idea to invest now or in a few months...






I was so jealous b/c they got to hang out the whole day together on Monday. However, this is what I get to come home to at the end of a long day. Not bad huh? :)







Even though it's a holiday, Jackman hates to be "unproductive." So he spends some time practicing his dexterity.







Exhausting workouts require a much-needed nap. We have trouble drifting off to sleep so sometimes Daddy must hold our hand while we enter dreamland. By the way, does anyone else notice that Jack's new pacifier is half the size of his face?! Good grief!






After our evening nap, it is bath time. I've noticed lately that Jack's posture is not unlike the teenagers I teach. He likes to slump to the side and take it easy. Even in the bath, you can never look "too cool."


Here is a video from the week. It's of me demonstrating Jack's obsession with covering his face. Adorable but once again, a habit I hope he quickly outgrows!



3 comments:

Dotti said...

He is too cute-not unlike you when you were that little-always happy and giggling-lucky he's such a happy baby!

gloverfamily said...

I love his stretching poses. I agree about the federal holiday business. We are History teachers! People would not even know about Columbus if it was not for us. Ridiculous.

Lizzi Kersey said...

I love the Gerber futures :)