Saturday, August 18, 2012

As if this year couldn't get any better...

I am so excited about FINALLY being able to officially announce this.  When we attended John & Cristin's wedding in May, the celebration was followed the next day by a "recovery brunch."  Little did we know that John & Cristin had a surprise announcement for everyone.  They are pregnant!    With twins!!!  Twin girls!!!!!!!!!  All I keep thinking - other than how stinking cute they are going to be and what awesome parents John and Cristin will be - is how my parents are going from 1 grandchild to 4 in a matter of months.  Insane.  Cristin is due on New Year's Day but twins like to come a little early so we are thinking a mid-December birthday.  Then we are expecting baby #2 on Feb 4th!  So it's gonna be a little crazy around here come winter time.  I've already starting hoarding little girl clothes for the Kersey Twins (it's so fun buying pink!) and love hearing about Cristin's doctor appointments.  It's also so fun being pregnant at the same time.  She is 5 weeks ahead of me and when we were at the wedding Andy & I had no clue we were pregnant (we actually didn't find out til 6 or 7 weeks in).  So being able to share this experience together is perfect. :)  And now without further ado - the girls!

20 weeks down - 20 weeks to go.  Can't wait to meet you girls! :)

1 comment:

Dotti said...

Some serious traveling in the future for us :) Two adorable girls in Portland and now an additional Brimer cutie in Knoxville!! Dad and I are so excited and will be even more so when we find out if baby Brimer is a boy or a girl :) Love the excitement :)