Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Goose!



I cannot believe one year ago today Andy was racing me to the hospital so that I could deliver this girl in record time.  (Exactly 2 hours and 3 minutes from the time we walked into the lobby.)  And it feels like this year has seriously raced by as well.  She has gone from being a precious little munchkin wrapped up in a swaddle to this beautiful little toddler who is on the verge of walking soon. (I think...)  I cannot get over how much better she has made our lives and cannot wait to see what she will look like this time next year.  It's so crazy!  We love you Lucy Goose!  Happy Birthday!



And here is her very first birthday morning video.  Love her sleepy little face and confused expression.  :)  Happy Birthday Goose!



We made cupcakes for her that night and got this video of her birthday song.  I love how protective Jack is when Lucy reaches for the candle :)

2 comments:

hughesfamily said...

So sweet! I love that I will get to watch her grow up!

gloverfamily said...

1.One.Not possible.


There is no way she is here and one year old! I am in shock.

I love that precious video and her sweet pic! Can't wait for the party!