A couple things we did in November that I don't want to forget.
We grilled hot dogs, made smores on the portable fire pit I bought, and everyone (except charlie and Andy of course) slept in tents in the backyard.
High quality picture of Jack and I here.
Making smores.
No pictures please.
We actually set up three tents thinking that Anderson and Jack would sleep in one (they did), Lucy and Max would sleep in one, and Melissa and I would sleep in one. Well, all four of us slept in this giant tent Melissa brought and it was really fun. Lucy and Max were so excited about having a sleep over. Jack and Anderson stayed up late talking and laughing which was sweet and funny. We will definitely be repeating this again.
The next weekend, Lizzi, Rachel, and I went to Charlotte. NC for one night so we could go see Saint Motel play at the Fillmore! It was awesome!
Sisters!
I've been to quite a few concerts but this is in my Top 5 for sure. They put on an EXCELLENT show. It was flawless from start to finish meaning it sounded just like I was listening to the album.
We learned two things on this trip. 1. We need to take more sister trips like this. 2. We are in our 30s. It's time to pony up the extra $20 to buy seats rather than do General Admission with standing room only. No more getting crushed in the crowd for us. We are old.
See what I mean?
I can't believe I have such awesome sisters with such great taste in music! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment