We also took the time this Saturday to FINALLY get some professional portraits of Jack taken. And they turned out wonderful! The photographers we used were awesome - very professional and they did such a great job. Took their time to make sure we were happy with the pictures. I'm embarrassed to admit that this is his first professional picture session. Once again showing what a slacker I am - I mean, who waits until 6 months?! The above is our favorite shot. Look how well he's sitting up!
This was our 2nd favorite shot. His shoes kinda crack me up though. They are loafers courtesy of Lizzitante but from this angle they look a bit like the giant shoes Frankenstein wore... Fortunately my little ginger makes it look good :)
Here is the third one. I was hovering outside the frame b/c twice he came really close to taking a nosedive into those leaves. Little scary but the end result was great, don't ya think?On a final note, Jack has learned a new word, or sound, or sound bite? Anyway, he's getting really good at saying "Bah" and takes every opportunity to practice his annunciation. He's demonstrating this talent in the video below. I think he's either trying to say "Bean" or singing the intro to "Bah bah bah bah Barbra Ann." You be the judge.
2 comments:
Okay!! could he be any cuter? He gets around pretty good in the walker,I like how Bean just cruises by as if "no big deal, I know how to say out of range, Mom". Those pictures are wonderful and of course I want one of each:)His progress is speeding up now, so watch out-once he starts crawling, the rest of your life and his becomes a blur. :)
Oh, my goodness! So, so much to comment on. I love his pics-I think the one with him in the leaves is my favorite. Also, his tooth! I really love the pics of him just lounging like a little grown up. Precious! Thanks for sharing the walker with Anderson!
Post a Comment