
Today at daycare Ms Shirley said how much she liked Jack's hat and that it reminded her of Christmas Vacation. Not until that moment did I realize I bought my child a Cousin Eddie hat. I can hear it now, "Save the neck for me Clark." Sigh... anyway, onto the real reason behind the post.
I've had some videos saved on my computer and am too lazy to upload them (they take forever!) So since I've got a few hours to spare - I'm working on PPTs (shocker!) - I decided to upload Jack's latest accomplishments. First up - we are trying to learn how to hold the bottle. It's treated more like a chew toy but hey - baby steps people!
And speaking of baby steps, the video next to it is one of Jack's frustration and determination in trying to learn how to crawl. Hang in there Jackman! I think my poor son is a a disadvantage considering the sizeable gut he has to lift off the ground. Proportionally speaking, it's just not fair!
Next up, one of my personal favorites - The Bah Bah Bah! We are getting good at our pronunciation (Andy is still glowing from Jack saying Dada on Thanksgiving Day. I know he's holding out on the Mama...probably thinks he can cash that in over Christmas for a more tricked out Jumperoo.) And speaking of Jumperoo, Jack is now on the verge of giving himself whiplash from this contraption. In fact, we had to shorten the straps to make the jumps less daredevil. It's still fun to watch though :)
4 comments:
Okay I'll spend every spare minute watching these videos!! He is beyond precious!! I know I'm biased but honestly, isn't he just adorable!!!:)
Ha ha!! I LOVE the hat! That is awesome! The videos are too cute, too!
I LOVE the jumping one. We would be best friends, I think.
Ba Ba! Ba! I love it when he talks to himself :)
Post a Comment