Another highlight of the week - I've spent the last few months trying to figure out what Jack's "favorite" is. Will he be into trucks? Dinosaurs? Trains? Bugs? It finally dawned on me that his "favorite" has been around since 6 months. I just refused to acknowledge that it was that easy. So I have given into the fact that he does indeed love "the ball." So much so that when we go to Kroger, he frantically tries to climb out of the cart and throw any and all tomatoes, lemons, cantalopes, you name it. (please note his really cool rain coat. It's new :)
On Saturday we drove to Somerset KY to watch Cool Cousin Ben play a gig. I wish I could explain just how impressive this was. I also wish I had brought my camera and wasn't using my phone the whole time. Argh. If you squint you can see Ben on the bottom left of the stage rocking it out. I think what I enjoyed most was watching jaws drop as these 10 yr olds wailed away for 45 minutes. Pretty cool. :)
While the band warmed up, Andy and Eli played a little "Darth Vader vs. Optimus Prime" I think it's quite a good look actually :)

On Sunday, we went over to Anderson's and had a much needed play date. They had so much fun actually playing together. It's surreal watching what were two chill little babies finally notice each other over the past few months and now they play together. So cute! And might I also add, Jack was a huge fan of Anderson's ball pit. I wonder why....
Not the best picture but at one point they climbed into the car together and sat there for like 5 minutes. They took turns steering and also took turns trying to push the other one out of the car. It was hilarious. :)






3 comments:
Jack and Anderson are so cute together. I love the picture of them in the car.
I think it's so cool that Anderson and Jack are beginning to "play" and interact like real buddies now.
They are adorable together. I love Jack's raincoat -he'll get to use it if the rain we're having now makes it to Knoxville-love that boy!!!
I love the raincoat!! Also, the 2 of them in the car was so hilarious. Please share the ball pit whenever you want:)
Post a Comment