Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Pictures

 It was fall picture time at Jack and Lucy's school and just as the last batch of photos didn't impress (remember the weird farmer and fairy combo?) - these at least amused me immensely.  For one, let us note Jack.  Ham supreme.  A really cute kiddo and the picture definitely prove this.  I look at this picture and wonder - where is my pudgy little baby??  Who is this preschooler??  Adorable :)


Then there's my Goose. My sweet sweet Goose who readily gives a smile to anyone and everyone.  Except this photographer.  For some reason, she really doesn't care for this photographer.


Even when her brother is with her she doesn't want to smile for this woman.  But my favorite picture, the one that will give me enjoyment for years to come simply because I think Lucy is the prettiest girl ever and I know that this picture does not do her justice....


 Is this one.  I actually just started cracking up as I'm typing this because I glanced up at the picture.  How pitiful does she look???  It's so sweet and sad and funny all at once!  Love you Lucy and I promise the next batch of professional photos will go much better :)

1 comment:

gloverfamily said...

I have been a total slacker with the blogger comments lately because I do not like doing it on my phone and I am too lazy to get on the computer. BUT...I LOVE THESE PICS! I cannot wait until we sneak that last one in to something with Lucy when she is older. Some kind of project, poster, the weird pictures on cake that are edible.....the possibilities are endless!!