Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Family Photo Shoot

I have a mega post coming up on the trip to Jackson to see the cousins, so in the meantime may I present - Official Family Photo Time!
Lucy has been with us for 10 months and I'm embarrassed to admit that we have yet to get family pictures made.  On the advice of Melissa, we signed up with this woman - Rhonda Thompson - who offered 15 minute mini-sessions.  That seemed perfect to me since I doubt Jack & Lucy would've lasted much longer.  And frankly, about 5 minutes before our turn I was wondering if they'd even make it to the shoot.  Lucy went into random hysterics (hence the water spots on her shirt from tears and drool) and Jack kept falling in the dirt in his "fancy clothes."  It was definitely a tense 15 minutes but thankfully it turned out great.  Lucy (in true form) refused to smile the entire time but I was prepared for that.  Plus, I think her pensive look is much more typical of her baby stage and it shows her sweet little cheeks much better :)  Jack, naturally, was ridiculously photogenic for the most part.  And as for Andy and myself, we were actually in the pictures!  That's generally unheard of!  We will definitely be doing it again and I promised myself we will not be waiting 10 months to do it again. :)

 Here's a LARGE sampling of the ones she sent us.  Enjoy!





Notice Lucy looking at us like we are crazy.


 There's a smile!





"Well hey there, hubby!  We get to take pictures just the two of us?!"


Well aren't we the cutest... :)


Jack kept asking if he could eat those apples


Lucy was not impressed by her brother's show of affection.

 Almost smile!


 Crouching Family, Silly Jackman



Lucy and Daddy making 'stinky faces' at each other


 I love Jack's hand in his pocket here.  This one I think is actually my favorite.


Ridiculously photogenic Jack

And again... Where is my little boy?!

"I thought you said pictures were over??!!"

Pretty girl :)

The Goose actually did really awesome, as did Jackman.  So glad we finally have some great family pics!

p.s. I would like to point out that this is NOT our complete family.  Bean could not go obviously.  When we got in the car to drive to Maryville, I told Jack that we were on our way to take family pictures.  His response, "But we forgot to bring Bean!" :)  And he is very right.  This is our family, minus one.

2 comments:

gloverfamily said...

These.are.perfect.

Every, single one!!!!

Jack is so photogenic and Lucy is totally smiling! Love them all!

hughesfamily said...

PROOF YOU EXIST IN THEIR LIVES!!!!!!