Monday, July 14, 2014
Lucky #7
Today marks our 7th wedding anniversary. I don't want to do a proper post about it yet simply because I am waiting until after August 9th. That is the day that we are going to see David Gray at the Ryman Theater in Nashville. David Gray is the one musician we have always wanted to see - his White Ladder album came out when we were first dating and anytime I hear a David Gray song I think of Andy. Always. So, before we celebrate in true fashion, here's a quick shout out to my awesome husband. I'm so lucky to have you and grateful that you are willing to celebrate our actual anniversary night eating BBQ chicken nachos with me in my pjs while our two kids sing and play at the top of their lungs. We have come a long way in 7 years :) I love you, Andy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was totally on the phone with you when he waiting in your apartment to propose. And, I was in the wedding. I have no reason to share those memories, other than this post made me think of those things.
Congrats and love you both!
Post a Comment