But then the Goose comes in and starts putting on my make up with me so I can't worry too much. If Baby 3 has a precious face like this, I can handle anything.
On Friday, Rachel and Lizzi came over to hang out with the kiddos and eat some pizza. They watched volcanos erupting on the iPad.
And shook it off with Taylor Swift.
On Saturday we met up with the Glovers to party at a Veterinary Open House. They had a bounce house.
Free Rita's Ice.
A cute teddy bear clinic to walk through. Here Jack and Lucy are learning about doggie dentistry. As we were leaving the hospital part, they told us, "the food is upstairs." I was thinking some little snack packs or goody bags. Oh heck no. Full size turkey or chicken salad sandwiches, bags of chips, and sodas. FOR FREE. Needless to say, we will be returning next year. For lunch :)
This ridiculously photogenic kid posed with a parrot while we were there. :) I wish I had one of his sister but the second she turned around and saw the bird on her shoulder she began screaming to high heaven. It was a little funny.
On Sunday, after Andy got in the night before, I took him for his birthday present to play golf at Avalon. Granted, I did not play (I drove the cart) but Chelsea and Nathan came with us and we had a great time. I was nice having an adult time on a nice day.
And it was fun to watch him play. We definitely need to do this more often.
What did the kids do for the 4.5 hours it took to play golf? Had an awesome time with the aunts! Lizzi and Rachel took them to Fort Kidd...
And then the splash pad at World's Fair! I'm pretty sure they did not miss us :)












2 comments:
Lizzi and Rachel are amazing. Love them! Those are some lucky kids!
Baby #3... You will be okay. It is hard, and at times it feels impossible. But, so did numbers 1 and 2. And you survived them and even found parts enjoyable.
Hughes has been home less than ten evenings (I counted) in the 9 weeks of Levi's life. He has been out of town 4 times. It's hard... But I promise you will figure it out. I know it's impossible not to stress, but you really will survive it! You probably couldnt imagine what It would be like once lucy joined, and it was perfect. This time will be the same!
BABY #3!!!!!!!! AGH!!!
Love the awesome aunts and those adorable kids!
Post a Comment