Andy working hard to make our yard amazing.
Lucy had a sleepover with Florence and LOVED it! Yay cousins!
We went to the zoo - again. And loved it AGAIN.
I got some much needed reading in.
Lucy swinging by herself when I came to pick her up at KidTime. Lucy is an old soul. She loves hanging out with adults and counselors. I sometimes worry about her because we are several months in with kindergarten yet she hasn't really mentioned any little girl friends that she's made. Mostly she talks about her teachers. When I pulled up one day to get her and saw this my heart broke. But when I talk to her about her day and how she played, she's happy and cheerful and not at all aware of the fact that she does things alone sometimes. To be fair, she could have been talking to her little friends 10 minutes before I pulled up. But this is what I worry most with her lately. Girls are mean. Girls are hard. And I want to protect my own. I just need to learn to relax and let Lucy find her own way. As long as she comes home happy each day, I'm good.
I still miss these shoes.
Jack did flag football this fall and loved it. We loved that his football game was at the bottom of our neighborhood.
Our one time Dollywood visit was awesome but I'm sad we didn't go more this year.
Charlie LOVED the raging river rampage.
One of my favorite pics
Along with this one
Thank you Kiddie Kottage for spreading awareness on the truth about drowning.
I can't believe we all work at the same school!!!
Girls Night!
This movie gave us all nightmares.
This is terrifying.
Johnny Appleseed Day.
Jack earned his blue tip belt! So proud of him!
My last picture of him as a 2 year old.
Happy Birthday Charlie!! How are you 3?!?!? You are the sweetest, funniest, most loving little wrecking ball on the planet. I love your little voice and your hilarious personality. You are a force to be reckoned with and we love watching you grow into a little person every day. You are so so loved. Just please, always stay this sweet.
Family party.
Did some festive fall decorating as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment