Love this girl
Getting ready for Oregon!
Love this boy too!
Our first flight to Oregon was canceled so we flew out the next morning. This did give me the chance to decorate for Halloween. Looking pretty spooky!
Andy ordered Jack a real Megalodon tooth on ebay. Because he's that awesome.
On the day we had to burn bc we didn't fly out to Oregon, we went to the pool.
Went to a random festival in Turkey Creek.
Played in the giant dirt delivery that we got the previous day. We did a lot to burn some energy.,,
And then!
Luna. I rescued this cat and her kittens from a dumpster in my first apartment complex. She died just a few months after our visit but I remember how much she disliked me and it cracks me up that she climbed into my lap while there, snuggled up, and peed all over me. It was a fitting farewell.
These are out of order but flying with children requires this.
Andy stayed home with Charlie because it was just too hard to travel with all three alone and Andy had to work. We missed them both but had a great time in Oregon.
Cousins!
Cristin and I escaped for the afternoon to have some wine and relax.
Children's Museum in Oregon is fantastic!
Luna. Hmmm...
Sweet Teagan
Also, Portland has some sweet parks as well.
We visited a pumpkin patch! It was super fun - even if a bee flew in Lucy's mouth and stung her (I had to dig the stinger out of the roof of her mouth -she handled it like a champ.)
We visited Seaside for the day and it was so fun! Taffy, carousels, and beach walks!
Lewis and Clark!
We finally made it back home!
I missed this guy.
Andy removed the middle bed from the yard and it was amazing. He has done such a phenomenal job on this yard and I cannot wait.
Lucy and I met up with her friend Chloe at the Pumpkin Patch and had so much fun!
There was face painting :)
Lucy drew me as a ladybug :)
Our buddy Brooks came for a visit!
I also got to chaperone Lucy's first field trip to Deep Wells! I had such a good time and loved watching her with her classmates. She is such a sweetheart and really shines in school.
I hear ya, Lucy.
Her sweet little class.
Halloween!!!
This sweet face
And this sweet face
And this one too!
I was asked to wear the jersey of one of my favorite students on Senior night. It was pretty awesome.
Jack wrapped up flag football season and really enjoyed it.
Jack's first altar server job!!! Love it!
Also, Andy started a new job at Pinnacle! He was heavily recruited and this is just proof that he truly kicks ass at his job.
Charlie's first dental appointment.
He did great!
We went trick or treating in our new neighborhood for the first time and it was wonderful! We love Farragut Crossing. :)
Halo, Marshall, and Wonder Woman!
Widdi once again did an awesome job accompanying Lucy as the Invisible Jet!
We had a really busy, really amazing, and very memorable October!!




No comments:
Post a Comment