Thursday, March 7, 2019

March 2019

The majority of March was all about Spring and being so so thankful that things were starting to bloom.








New flower bed at the curb!


I also celebrated one year of Girl's Night Out with these awesome ladies!  Super thankful for the time I get to spend with them once a month.











Kite flying fun at a very muddy McFee Park :)






















Lucy had her 6 year old check up and she was, of course, perfect.

She even got to wear this drape now that she's 6.  It's a weird world being a woman.


This is coming.....soooooooooooon......










planted some jasmine in the hopes my deck will be covered in it soon.


Lucy begrudging played soccer in the Spring.  As did Jack (but he did it willingly and was super enthusiastic.)  i do love the convenience of Concord soccer at the bottom of the hill.  I'm determined that she learn a team sport and play it. 




Also love this one who comes for the snacks and tablets.



This is the only time of the year I actually like this tree in the front.  The rest of the year it's pretty darn ugly.

No comments: