It took me forever but I finally scheduled Jack's 2nd professional photo shoot at Portrait Innovations. We had used them the first time around and true to form they were great. Lizzitante came along for moral support and her Jack-wrangling abilities. Sadly Jackman was not feeling super photogenic and smiley but we still managed to get an amazing amount of pictures of the little man. I was smart this time around and purchased the CD which is why I have umpteen photos on here - although we only purchased 4 poses. :) I just can't get over how my baby now looks like a little boy. I love it but at the same time and a little sad looking at these. He's getting too big too fast!
Got this outfit at Belk yesterday for $4.99. Just thought I'd brag.
Look at the teeth!
He's not wearing shoes for 3 reasons. 1. His feet are too chubby for shoes. 2. He can't walk yet and I didn't want to look back in 15 years and think - "Oh Jack has on shoes! I guess he was walking at 14 months." I know my memory and that's exactly what would happen. 3. His feet are too stinkin' cute to be hidden in shoes :)
I think this one is my favorite. We ordered some of this pose and she cropped the background during editing.
Beach bum!
Loving his bucket and pail. Actually he loved tossing a ball in the pail and looking for our reaction. Hence, this shot.
Here are the rest of the ones we loved. Friends and family can be expecting pictures in the mail very soon - whether you like it or not! :)
Looks so innocent. Do not be fooled - he is a handful! Overall, another great experience and something else I can check off the list of milestones recorded. :)














3 comments:
I know he is my grandson but he is the cutest little boy with his blue eyes and red hair-can't wait to see him :)
So precious! I love, love the chubby feet!!! And, I love the honesty of the walking! I almost wear Lily's late walking as a badge of honor! Seriously, it is like a defining part of her childhood.
He is so stinking cute!!! Hope to see him in person, again, soon!
I love the one of him turning around at the camera! Also, the 1 eyed octopus is definitely a favorite. All of the expressions are precious!! There are 3 very adorable ones on my fridge right now:)
Post a Comment