Emma and I have a great deal in common - we both love to eat, we both love Alexander Hamilton (first Secretary of the Treasury & savior of the US economy! Which, as some of you may not realize, a country runs on money. Make all the fancy, eloquent speeches that you want about liberty and stuff but if you can't balance your checkbook at the end of the day then your country is headed down the toilet. I have a soft spot for Finance guys if you can't tell), we both know that Catholics rock, and mostly importantly, we both love to TRAVEL! A recent Rice University grad (woohoo!) Emma is spending the next few months traveling the globe before she starts grad school. She is writing a blog about her experiences through Asia, the Middle East, and Central America - it is awesome and I invite you to follow along! :) estockdale.blogspot.com Enjoy!!!!
1 comment:
Fun,
I love your comment about math! Haha.
Post a Comment