Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sticker Fun

Last week Jack & I went to Michael's to look for a step stool for him that I could paint.  No stool, but we got a packet of Thomas stickers.  I was handing them back to him in the car but didn't know what he was doing with them.  At a stop light, I turned around and saw this.  I'm glad I was stopped because I burst out laughing and don't think "I'm sorry but my toddler was covered in stickers" is an acceptable excuse for a fender bender.




They started to migrate.





Then duplicate.
He almost fell asleep at one point.  Perhaps these stickers also serve as tranquilizer darts.


Once home, we called Daddy out to the garage to see our handiwork.


And share the wealth.


Little boys are definitely.....fun :)


He tried sending his Mimi and Gaga a picture of his handiwork.



And the fun continued to the next night.


Showing Daddy just how great one can look with a few tank engines on your face.



Best $3 I ever spent. :)

5 comments:

Elizabeth Blankenship said...

I love it! Claire did the same thing when she was that age with a set of halloween stickers my sister sent- I laughed so hard! So glad you got it on film.

hughesfamily said...

Hahahaha!!!!

gloverfamily said...

This is precisely why we can't let Anderson put his patch on by himself! It is too much to let him realize it is really a giant sticker. Precious pics!

Dotti said...

Miss my Jack :( He is so much fun and so clever esp. with my phone :)
Can't wait for your visit home, I'll be counting the days :)

Unknown said...

I couldn't stop smiling at this post. What a cute boy!!! :)