Some neighborhood kids were selling lemonade near the pool so we dropped by for a drink. Still working on mastering the cup, hence all non-lid drinks are imbibed outdoors.
Played a little truck in the driveway to pass the time. Chalk is a mom's best friend.
Scrapblog picture - as of July 1st this is what the herb garden looks like. Not bad but I think next year I will do less basil and maybe try some tomatoes... it's a thought. OR, I just need to find more people to pawn this stuff off on. That sounds way easier.
Although we have branched out to construction equipment and airplanes, we still love our trains. Here he is decked out in any and all train related stuff. He picked this out by the way. Very coordinated.
We dog-sat Hektor last weekend so Aunt Ali could go to a play in Morristown. Poor Hektor - he's a special boy and is afraid to walk on the tile. The only way I could lure him over to the dinner table was to offer him some of Jack's fruit snacks.
Breakfast with our diggers and dumpies at Sonic.
More water fun. Without any prompting from me, Jack started emptying out the contents of the pool on my plants. Such a thoughtful & helpful little assistant gardener.
Speaking of helpful, Andy organized the garage last weekend and it looks AMAZING! I know you are probably wondering why I'm so excited about this. Our garage has been a wreck since we moved in - a year ago. And now we have all this nice open space and places for extra paper supplies and Jack toys and maybe even Andy's car... It's so pretty :)
In order to keep Jack out of the way during garage cleaning time, we painted a box.
And ourselves.
This occupied a good 45 minutes which in my mind translates into a successful Sunday morning.
The last random thing from last week - Blue's Clues! Jack, all of a sudden, began an obsession with Blue's Clues (thank you Netflix!) He loves shouting out every time he sees a clue and so I printed out some random paw prints (the clues on the show) and taped them around the house. It still cracks me up every time he spots one b/c each clue is like Christmas all over again.
I have a feeling I will be finding clues all over the house for the next few months. Below is a video of Jack looking for clues :)














2 comments:
The garage is awesome! Anderson will be so happy to see his tractor:)
LOVE the clues everywhere. That is seriously hilarious.
Most importantly, I am SO glad you all are back and we are back and we saw you today! Too much.
yay.
Had fun with you guys at the beach and so glad you had a straightened garage to come home to :) Love the Blues clues :)Love my boy :)
Post a Comment