We began the epic adventure of Labor Day w/ a visit to see Aunt Sissa & Anderson. And luckily Anderson's Noni and cool Cousin Lily were there! There was lots of water fun.
With a delicious mid-afternoon snack of smores and juice boxes. Somehow I feel the cheddar goldfish Jack gets at our house will not be viewed with as much enthusiasm anymore. Way to set the bar high Sissa! :)
Then it was time to head home & watch the first Alabama football game of the season!!!! Here is Jack working through his phone tree to check if everyone is tuned in for the big event. (Since we are still a "house-divided" I would like to point out that Jack watched the TN game the night before and aptly yelled 'Go Vols!' I just don't have photographic proof.)
Jack even hijacked (ha! notice the pun) Ben's hat and refused to take it off the entire afternoon. I think he had a little hero worship going on here :)
Both children were sufficiently pooped by the time everyone left for home. Anderson & Sissa, Football, Family, Play time with cousins - the busy nature of 'Labor' Day lived up to its name! :)







3 comments:
Hi"jacked"!!! The fun never ends! I am so glad we got to see you all. Anderson, Lily & Jack are such buddies aren't they? Before we know it they will be leaving for Hogwarts. Sigh. Yay for fun with the cousins!
Aw!! I love the "Hogwarts" comment by Melissa :)
Looks like Jack had a fantastic time playing with friends and cousins-perfect weekend for our little guy :)
Fun, fun!
Lily told me: " I saw Anderson and Jack. They are my boys." :)
Post a Comment