Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Photo Shoot!

We are obviously very lucky to have a professional photographer in the family.  Whenever Adam shows up, he brings his camera w/ him.  So I thought I would brag on his handy work and also give a little slice of the pictures he's taken lately :)

(I am also so excited to state that this blog post does not contain a single, solitary i-Phone picture from me! :)

First up, Jack & I met up with Uncle Adam at the Farragut football game a couple weeks ago and he got some really sweet shots of our boy in his FHS jersey.

 Playing corn hole - sticking out the tongue is crucial to his aim.

 I love this face.


The following Sunday Adam and Kate met up with us at Cherokee Park for a much needed family photo shoot.  I am reluctant to call it a 'family' shoot since the Fat is not with us but we figured toddler + puppy = impossible situation.  But here we are - all 3.5 of us! :)












 I love this one.



This one too :)  Told you Adam was good!



  There's that tongue again!




 Game face









 This one looks strange only b/c Andy was attempting to put Jack on his shoulders but sadly he caught a shoe right in the eye.  He was a very good sport about it :)












 It's been 11 years since we met and I still love the feel of his hand in mine whenever we walk together :)


And lastly, Adam took some great shots of the cousins over Labor Day weekend.
 I'm starting to suspect Jack is the fifth member of KISS.


 Cousin Ben giving Jackman a tickle.



The cousins playing hide n seek!  I love this shot.  1. B/c of the boys in the picture obviously and 2. it confirms once again that Andy & I made the right decision with this house.  We have the best hide n seek yard :)


Like father, like son!


 T-ball time!


 Eli took his turn at bat VERY seriously.  Which may account for why poor Ben got a line drive to the face.



 Ben is such a good sport.  What other 11 year old boys do you know that would be happy to play t-ball with his brother & 2 yr old cousin on his birthday weekend?



 This is why I kept getting the question, "Where's Ben? Where's E-i?" for days later. :)







 Jack needed some help with tagging out during the baseball game :)  Please note the hat has never left his head.





 And finally, a family photo album would not be complete without the perfect, perfect Bean.  If you ask me, she takes the cuteness quotient to the next level.


Aw Fat


Thank you Uncle Adam for the wonderful pictures!  We plan on booking you again in about 6 months ;)

2 comments:

hughesfamily said...

Those are GORGEOUS. You will basically HAVE to frame all of them.

Um, you hardly look pregnant at all, by the way!

gloverfamily said...

Is it wrong that one of my favorite ones is the shoe in the face one?

I seriously love all of these. Entirely too many to frame. Maybe a collage? Or a few collages?

way to go, Adam!