This post is dedicated to elastic waistbands. I am 22 weeks and Cristin is pushing 28. I am quickly becoming more and more uncomfortable with this ever-expanding waistline so I cannot begin to imagine how Cristin feels with TWO of them in there. But nevertheless, she looks great - and look how pumped my brother is :) Jack looks slightly uneasy holding that sign - and for good reason. He is still not warming up to the idea of a baby. Every time I mention a little baby sister I hear, "No baby sister, go away." And then a maniacal laugh follows. Let us hope that all this changes soon. And perhaps this change will come sooner than expected once we introduce Jack to the wonders of......a bunk bed! Coming soon to a blog post near you!
Until then, the world of leggings and pajama bottoms awaits!
2 comments:
I hope Jack comes around :) but to this day John still says no baby sister - go away :) Ah!! Spoiled first borns :)
LOVE ALL OF THE GIRLS IN THOSE BELLIES!!! And, the boy in front of yours, of course! Bring on the bunk beds!!
Post a Comment