Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Deck the Halls!

The house has finally been hit with the Christmas spirit.  I love decorating for Christmas - I just wish I had three extra rooms for all the decorations we have accumulated in the last 5 years!  So, for simple scrapblog purposes, (and as a reference for next year when I can't remember how I decorated everything) here's a snapshot of how the Brimer's house gets in the Christmas spirit :)  Above is the Little Tykes Nativity Scene Complex - Gaga got Jack just the manger set last year and added on a tent and a well with the 3 wise men.  It's turning into quite the production (by the way, did you know that when the 3 Wise Men arrived - one was white, one was black, and the last one was Asian?  Hmph.  I didn't know that either.)

Stockings were hung by the chimney with care.  I'm so tickled that this time next year there will be one more stocking hanging on the mantle :)

Kitchen table & such


Little elf family

The fancy nativity scene on the piano


Followed by the not so fancy nativity scene next to it - with a hand-decorated tree by Jack!  And look - Lucy made it in the shot :)

Dr. Seuss tree!


Christmas table!  Complete with Christmas crackers ready for popping.


And lastly - our tree!  Home Depot did good this year. I so love our tree. Something about kitschy personal ornaments makes it a trip down memory lane each year.

1 comment:

gloverfamily said...

Looks so festive!! And, it is even better in person. The elf family will also have an addition next year!!