Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Soon....

Had my 38 week appointment today and I'm pumped to say it will be my LAST prenatal appointment!  Lucy has been scheduled to be induced on Monday, January 28th :)  Dr. Myers had no problem taking her a bit early since he said judging from my exam this afternoon she may not make it til Monday.  AHHHH!!!  I had a good feeling going into the exam room because when I sat down in the waiting area I Love Lucy was on the tv - is that a sign or what?!  Can't believe that by this time next week we will be snuggling our little girl in our arms!  So excited! Can't believe you are almost here Lucy! :)

2 comments:

gloverfamily said...

It's so crazy!!!! I cannot wait to see her perfect little face!

noni said...

I am so happy for you and your family. Can't wait to see what Jacks reaction is to Lucy .