Max is here!!!! On Thursday, May 9th, around 5 pm, Melissa gave birth to Max Dominic Glover (isn't Dominic the coolest middle name? You can so totally tell he's gonna be an awesome Catholic :) This boy is so precious and selfishly I'm thrilled that Melissa is now in the "2 Kid Club" with me. She had an awesome labor and every time I've talked to her she is so chill. You would think giving birth on a Thursday is routine for her - I mean - nothing phased her! And let's be honest, when your baby is this cute, nothing really can :)
I got to meet the little man on Sunday (I crashed her first Mother's Day with him to do this - selfish I know)! He is so tiny and snuggly! I mean, I realize that it's only been 3 months since Lucy Goose was this little, but I can't believe how small and light a newborn is. I could have held him for 4 hours without noticing the weight. And my favorite part was the little sighs followed by the burrowing :) And Melissa looked awesome - she was alert, awake, coherent, in good spirits, everything a mother of a newborn should NOT be. She is my hero.
Look how precious!
Afterwards I went home, picked up my 3 1/2 month old, and wondered "what have I been feeding you?" I can't believe the 6 lb 12 oz child I gave birth to is now 14 lb 4 oz! I'm starting to wonder if formula contains saturated fat...
So glad you are finally here Max!!! We love you!! And I'm so looking forward to many fun times with the Glover Boys!
.jpg)



2 comments:
It's so awesome that Anderson and max will have jack and Lucy as such a major part of their childhoods!!!!
Ahhh.. Melissa is lucky to have such a good friend as you. These four kids are going to be great friends.. You will never have to worry about Lucy, she will have lots of protection.
Post a Comment