How is my baby 2?!? How is this little ball of preciousness, my little baby, the caboose of the family turning two?!?!
https://youtu.be/GpOHZOsamLE
On a side note, I'd like to explain to future Charlie that I failed. Charlie, you may go back and look at the blog at some point and realize your mother had this sweet thing she did with your brother and sister when it was their birthdays. I would sneak in their rooms at daybreak and get video of them waking up to a new year of being a whole other number. It became a tradition. But sadly Charlie, your video stops after you turn one. I'm gonna blame this on three things: my work schedule, your incessant need to wake up at the crack of dawn, and your father. :)
Everyone came in town for the celebration! Charlie soaked up all the attention and loved every minute of it. He especially loved the big wheel he got from BabaGaga.
We did a Construction-themed birthday party for this little guy. I am also super cheap and lazy and decided that Charlie was going to have a low key, "if Amazon can't deliver it he isn't having it at his party" kind of party.
Lucy and Charlie helped make his cake early that morning.
I got some food coloring, some toy trucks, and crumbled some cookies to make a Pinterest fail cake but Charlie liked it a lot and it tasted pretty good too :)
I love how excited he was to have everyone sing to him! He couldn't stop laughing for joy :)
Here's a video of Charlie's bday song.
https://youtu.be/M4J6IHhnpcY
This poor guy partied a little too hard. After eating three bites of his cake, he fell asleep in his chair.
I mean, bless his heart. Sometimes it's exhausting being so darn cute and fun.
It took us a while to wake him up for his presents.
When he finally awoke, he was super pumped about all of his construction themed awesomeness!
Charlie totally racked up and had a fantastic time celebrating with his family. He got pjs, clothes, a giant mixer, assorted construction toys, a sand box, a basketball goal, and so much more. We love you Charlie and can't believe how lucky we are to have your sweet smile and spunky personality in our lives!













No comments:
Post a Comment