
There's Father Michael starting the sacrament. He did a wonderful job explaining everything & making the baptism truly meaningful. As you can tell from the look on my face I had no idea what to do but I think Andy & I winged it pretty well.
Fr. Michael also included Cousin Ben in the service. He had him knock on the church door to begin the celebration.
There he is getting sprinkled with holy water - so cool!!!
The baptismal candle - aren't John and Lizzi doing a fantastic job as Godparents already? Jack is very lucky to have them.
The entire Kersey/Brimer bunch all together. Love this picture!
John and Cristin loved meeting Jack for the first time. I kinda wish I had gotten a pacifier that matched the 61 year old baptismal gown. Oh well!
Even Jack's bff Anderson came to watch! Anderson gave Jack lots of pointers seeing as how he had just done this very same thing a few months ago. :)
Back at home, Jack chilled with the fam. There he is chatting about the awesome experience with Gramma.
Then he needed to take a quick snack break with Grandpa.
There's Jack and Grandpa having a heart to heart discussion.
The above pic is Aunt Lizzi tickling Jack with her hair - one of his favorite pastimes! Don't believe me? Click on the video below for more proof.
2 comments:
He is so offically Catholic! You can just tell he is loving the whole thing. It was so great to be there to witness it and to see your fam again!I can't wait until Lizzi moves here-I know Jack will love his godmother here all of the time:)
It was a lovely ceremony and I loved having all my children together for the first time in three years - time and circumstances just get in the way sometimes. Jack was the center of attention at your house, I hardly held him at all what with John, Cristin and Lizzi ready to snatch him out of your hands at a moment's notice:) Thank you Clare and Andy for letting us all share a rare and special weekend together.
Post a Comment