This week Jack had his two month appointment and according to the doctor he's growing like a weed! :) (This was also the appointment where he had his first round of shots. The experience was so traumatic I've blocked it out and have no memory of it. Thankfully so has he!) He came in at 12 lbs 6 oz and 23 in. In order to get some perspective on this, we went to the grocery store and I looked for anything that weighed in at 12 lbs. The closest I got was a 10 lb bag of potatoes - it seemed huge compared to Jack! I can't believe my boy is getting so big :)
It just doesn't seem real does it people!
Another exciting event is that Jack's Aunt Lizzi moved to Knoxville this past weekend! Both Jack and Bean lent a hand to get her situated.
Grandpa looked after Jackman while we moved the heavy stuff - just kidding Dad! :)
Aunt Lizzi, still a little nervous around babies, is slowly getting used to the Jackman. I keep telling her she's a natural but she just needs time to see that for herself.
When there was no one to read to him, Jack decided he'd take matters into his own hands and learn about animals all by himself. He looks annoyed that I'm interrupting reading time with picture time. :)
Of course, Gramma was there to talk and giggle with him. He was having the best time! Until she dropped the news that she and Grandpa were leaving that morning.
Delight turned to disbelief...
And then Jack voiced his displeasure...
As you can see, he was very upset by this change of events.After a long weekend of moving in, we all went to Mellow Mushroom for dinner. Lizzi got this shot of Jack with her phone and I'm slightly disturbed at how mischievous he looks. In fact, I think I've seen that look somewhere before...but where?????
Wait a minute...I know that smile!
I've given birth to Calvin!!! Aiieeee!!!!!
1 comment:
I told you I had seen that smile before and it was on Calvin!!! You are going to have your hands full before too long Ha!!!
Post a Comment