
The title for this post is self-serving. I need to buy batteries for my camera & I never remember! My camera has been dead since Jack's b'day party and so far all I've had to put on the blog are pictures taken with my phone. While not of the poorest quality, it doesn't quite have the reaction time I need for the blur that is my son (as witnessed above). So hopefully this is the last post I will do with phone pics!!!
Here's what Jackman's been up to this week -

Trying our first Popsicle! Actually, this was my Popsicle and Jack (who has been offered many in the past) suddenly had to have it b/c I was eating one. The same can be said of my string cheese...

And my orange juice...

Since Jack's 6th tooth is breaking through he has been...how should I say this...fussy? And a bit clingy. He tends to break into tears at the drop of a hat so Andy & I have been doing our best to distract him. Bouncing on Daddy's shoulders always helps.

Also, we stopped by to see Anderson and his cousin Lily at their Noni's house. Jack had fun watching the cousins play and crawl after them. He especially loved trying to escape out the front door with Anderson. :) I loved seeing the best friends plotting together!
That picture alone makes me so excited about summer - 1 more week to go!!!!
Since batteries is the title of the post, here's a little video displaying that the fact that Jack's batteries seem to be fully charged at all times. (had to upload two separate b/c blogger hates me at the moment...) I think if he could eat and sleep on his dino-trike he would. :)
1 comment:
Compared to the first time he was ever on the Dino trike-he's amazingly proficient-we could enter him in a race now :) Can't wait to see my baby boy and chase him around the house next month-I'd better get in shape and fast!!!
Post a Comment