Jack had his first romp of the season in a pool on Sunday! After lathering him up in 90 SPF and parking his alabaster bottom in the shade, he got to enjoy a taste of what his summer is going to be like :) I'm so excited. Lizzitante's apartment complex has a baby pool & that is where we hung out for a couple hours with Lizzi, Ali, and Andy. I caught myself at one point looking from our spot at the baby pool to the "adult pool" nearby. I took note of the 4 adults and 1 toddler crowded around this tiny little swimming pool. Then I gazed across the way at the multitude of adults baking away in chaise lounges and drinking adult beverages. I pondered for a minute about different our lives have become. Rather than relax and tan at my leisure I spent 2 hours bouncing, splashing, singing, feeding, throwing ball, and reapplying sunblock. And it was by far one of the best times I've had at a pool! I mean, this is how young moms don't get fat - you are always active! And Jack is doing his best to make sure I live up to that.

Lizzi and Ali were awesome aunts and I think were more excited about Jack being in the pool than I was!

This was my 5th attempt at getting a picture with Jackman in his baby pool. I should know that there are way more interesting things to look at than a camera!

Lizzi, always the awesome aunt, bought Jack this little tube for him to play in this summer. He really loved it when his daddy swung him around the baby pool making motorboat sounds :) Overall, Sunday was a total success and I can't wait for many more "pool posts" this summer!

2 comments:
Precious! His little ouftit is so cute and I love the tube! Yay for awesome aunts:)
Pool time with Jackman is awesome!!! Clare is fun too ;)
Post a Comment