Most children have a teddy bear...or a blanket...or need a good hug from their mommy when they are seriously upset. If you want to know what makes Jack happy, it's very simple. May I introduce.........the light switch. If you are ever in the presence of a "Jack Tantrum," simply pick my child up and take him to the nearest switch plate. This plate will literally placate him. I don't know why exactly but hey man, it works!
Behold...
On...
Off!
On
Off!
Word of caution - If Jack ever climbs into your lap and hugs you tightly while pushing up and trying to topple you over then 2 things are happening. He loves you and wants you to get your butt up so he can reach the light switch. :) Jack's Aunt Sissa can attest to that. :)
1 comment:
Love it!! I totally thought he wanted a snuggle that day; I was so excited. Your face gave it away. He was using me to get to the light switch!
Post a Comment