Ready to swing that booty! Jack has also started growling whenever the Diesel engines come on the screen. Simply b/c that is what Diesel sounds like. It's hilarious :)
I call this his Tom Cruise pose a-la Risky Business :)
Now onto the Tree part of the post. We decorated for Christmas this week and as I pulled out the boxes of decorations I discovered this from last year. Lizzi had decorated the wrapping paper of our gift at our Christmas dinner last year. My favorite part is Jack of course. :)
Shopping for our Christmas tree! It's a family affair.
New hat from Gaga :)
"I want this one Daddy!"
"It's a tree just my size!"
"Wait for me Daddy!"
Gaga and Jackman enjoyed a tour of the lights at Lowes!

Jack tried to help decorate the tree later that weekend, Notice the Thomas DVD among all the lights. Ah the obsession.

Jack's stocking from last year. Did I call it or did I call it?

Ta-da! Love a live tree, love some funky ornaments, but most of all, I love Christmas!




2 comments:
Yay for Christmas! Yay for trains! Yay for Jackman shaking his booty:)
love the dancing!!!!
Post a Comment