Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy (belated) Anniversary Andy!

Cheesy Instagram picture of us on our anniversary.  Last Sunday Andy and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. :)  Sadly, we didn't celebrate as we should have (neither of us got the other a card and we normally don't do gifts) but we both agreed when you have small kids and no real babysitter in the works (everyone was out of town) it's just not feasible.  It doesn't mean we don't care or that the magic is gone.  I love that my husband doesn't require hoop-la to know I love him and am so happy to have him.  Gifts and cards can go by the wayside for a bit until nights out become possible again.  For now, I can't imagine a better anniversary than one spent eating a nice home-cooked dinner with Andy, after putting our kids to bed.  It was perfect.  Happy Anniversary Andy - you're still the one ;)  

2 comments:

hughesfamily said...

This is a really good picture! You look so pretty!
Happy Anniversary!!

Also, will you please bottle up your gardening/cooking skills and give it to me? I cannot imagine ever being good at cooking or gardening. Lily and I are constantly trying to grow flowers and things, but I fail miserable. Your flowers are GORGEOUS. I am so impressed!

gloverfamily said...

Agree with Nicole about the cooking/gardening skills and the fact it is a great pic!

Happy Anniversary!