Plus Jack has shown new-found interest in his old toys and I've noticed that he likes playing with Lucy while she is in her walker. They sat there for 10 minutes and ENTERTAINED EACH OTHER! But remember it doesn't get easier.
In other randomness, Jack decided one day last week that he really wanted green cupcakes. So rather than buy the ones at Kroger I got some food coloring and we went to town. I'm awful at coming up with fun activities but since Jack has recently shown interest in helping me cook I'm all about that. Especially when he begs to put everything in the sink. It's so awesome I dare not speak of it too much.
Mom sent me a picture of how she had framed the fairy picture of Lucy that I had given her & started calling her Lucy Locket. I had no clue what she was talking about but then she sent me the nursery rhyme of Lucy Locket - the apparent victim of a crime. So with Lucy Locket and Jack n Jill, I don't think my kids are faring too well in the realm of Mother Goose.
More randomness..my garden is getting better and better. In parts (my pots really stink this year and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I think I'll just blame Mother Nature and move on.) I've trained Jack to be my helper which he likes unless the bees are out.
And the last little bit of randomness, Melissa & the Glover Boys met up with us for Dress Like a Cow Night at Chick-fil-A! Here are the cow masks I lovingly cut and taped. Can you tell which one Jack helped with?
It was a free meal, complete with ice cream. The boys have no idea how awesome their summers really are.








1 comment:
We definitely enjoyed the green cupcake project! They were yummy!
Free Chickfila was awesome. Must be a yearly tradition.
The girl is so stinking cute that even reflux can't mess with her! (well, it can mess with your amount of laundry, but you know what I mean)
Post a Comment