Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Walker

Finally!!! It has arrived.  The world of walking.  Just like with her brother, Lucy made sure to wait...forever.  But once she decided she wanted to do it, she mastered the art in just 2 days.  i realize I sound weird in the fact that I welcome walking but let's be clear.  Walking kicks crawlings butt.  Walkers don't have debris on theirs knees AND their hands.  Walkers can be taken out of the car and placed on the garage floor while i grab something else.  Walkers for the first few weeks are MUCH slower than crawlers (I swear Lucy has only one crawling mode and that's hyper speed.)  So bring it on Goose!!!! Waddle away!!! 


2 comments:

hughesfamily said...

SOOO cute!! That is REAL walking!!! Oh my goodness!!!

I will never understand these people that say walking is harder? It doesn't even make sense!!

Reese is never going to walk...

gloverfamily said...

I love our enthusiasm for walking! I am that person who does not like walking and I can see why I seem crazy. But, if Max looks this cute, I might change my mind!

Can't wait to see her do this in person!