I'm doing a quick phone dump here.
At the end of August, Jack lost another tooth. (I have no idea what creepy pig/human creature was on the screen behind him. He was watching a Goosebumps episode when I took this picture.)This kid will be eating his food through a straw from now on.
Charlie climbed on his dino and I had a quick flashback to his newborn phase. While I miss this little snuggle bug, I'm totally digging this walking, talking, getting more independent each day little guy. The talking part is my favorite. I cannot handle his little voice sometimes. It is so precious :)
Andy took Jack to a Lego Convention downtown one Saturday.
He was super happy :)
I have no idea what all they saw but got some fun pictures.
I want to say this is a Death Star? Maybe?
D-Day invasion. Totally bitchin'
Even Captain America made an appearance!
Brandenburg Gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!!!!
And more Star Wars!
Jack also earned his Tiger badge and I had the distinct pleasure of learning how to sew patches on. I am "sew" proud of him. (sorry, bad pun.) But seriously, I love that he loves Cub Scouts.
Anderson came to spend the night with us one night!
We rented Kong - Skull Island and I seriously questioned my parenting skills. Thankfully Melissa did not mind my letting her 7 year old watch a movie where people get eaten and stomped on by a giant ape. The boys had a blast and it also showed me how everything gets easier with age.
Charlie spent a lot of time naked. He's mastered how to remove his shorts and diaper and I've mastered how to use our carpet cleaner.
And as always, school has begun once again. Sigh....
















No comments:
Post a Comment